Last Updated: November 27th, 2018
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
L3M is a website development and marketing strategy company. As part of our website development service offering, our customers may provide us with certain personal information for the purposes of performing services on their behalf (e.g. the sending of emails such welcome emails, registration emails, password resets and other notifications) in connection with their own websites. We do not collect or use the personal information of our customers for any purpose other than to provide the services our customers’ request. For details about the way in which individual websites hosted by L3M treat your personal information, please contact the website operator directly.
We may otherwise collect and use personal information when you:
- Register for our Website: You do not have to register in order to browse our Website. However, in order to use our templates, participate in our web development, community forums or other services, you will need to register and provide a name, email address and a password that you select. We will also collect any domain names that you may wish for us to administer. We use this information to identify who you are, communicate with you about our services (including promotional offers), and otherwise administer your use of our Website.
- Make a Purchase on our Website: If you choose to subscribe to one of our paid services, we or our third-party service provider may collect your payment information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, billing address, and payment card information. This information is used to process and fulfill your order.
- Participate in our Community Forums: If you participate in our message boards, community forums, chat rooms or similar functions on our Website, we may collect your name and email address, as well as any comments, suggestions and other feedback you provide as postings. We may use your comments, suggestions or feedback to monitor and/or improve our product and service offerings and our Website. Please remember that any information that you provide in these comment areas is accessible to the public as well as other users of the Website and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
- Participate in a Survey: From time to time, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in one of our surveys. The information obtained through our surveys is used in a non-personally identifiable form. We use this information to help us understand our customers, to enhance our product and service offerings, promotions and events.
- Engage with us through Social Media: We may offer you the opportunity to engage with us or our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide us when you register to our Services; when you sign-in to our Services via third party services such as Facebook or Google When you engage with us or our content in this manner, you may allow us to have access to certain information associated with your social media account (e.g., name, username, email address, profile picture, gender) to deliver the content or as part of the operation of the website, plug-in or application. When you provide information from your social media account, we may use this information to personalize your experience with us and to provide you with other products or services you may request.
- Contact our Customer Service: When you contact us with a comment, question or complaint, you may be asked for information that identifies you (such as your name, address and a telephone number) along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment. We may also retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service, product and service offerings, and our Website.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer personal information, without consent, except as otherwise set out herein.
Service Provider Arrangements: We may transfer (or otherwise make available) personal information to third parties who provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to process payments, host our website and store information on our behalf. Personal information may be maintained and processed by third party service providers in the UK, Thailand, and may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities as required under the laws of those jurisdictions. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes. For more information about the way in which our service providers treat personal information, contact us as set out below.
Sale of Business: We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of L3M or as part of a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control.
Legal: L3M and other service providers may provide personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and to investigate or prevent actual or suspected loss or harm to persons or property.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WEBSITE
- Authenticate you - cookies help us to verify your account and to automatically log you into your website from the same browser.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Tracer Tags & Web Beacons: Our Website may also use a technology called "tracer tags" or “Web Beacons”. This technology allows us to understand which pages you visit on our Website. These tracer tags are used to help us optimize and tailor our Website for you and other future visitors to our Website.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Individuals have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in their personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in personal information we have in our custody or control by emailing or writing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying your identity.
Please contact us at the address set out below if:
- you wish to access, update, and/or correct inaccuracies in your personal information; or
- you otherwise have a question or complaint about the manner in which we or our service providers treat your personal information.
Lean Mean Marketing Machines Ltd
6/8 Sukhumvit Soi 103/1
Bang Na, Bangkok,