Last Updated: November 27th, 2018
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
What cookies we use and why?
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- The cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- L3M core services cookies - These Cookies are essential for the overall experience and performance of the Service. They are only dropped into your browser once you sign up for our Services. We do not recommend disabling as it might result in malfunction of the Services.
- L3M analytics cookies - These are cookies to track the performance and analytics of all Simvoly websites. They are enabled by default and you can stop them by clicking here.
Third party analytics cookies
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- Google Analytics’ privacy policies are available at: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Opting out of Google Analytics: You may reject or delete Google Analytics cookies by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. You can find out more about what that is, how to download it, and how it works here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Other third party cookies:
We use Facebook Connect to allow visitors to our website to interact with and share content via Facebook’s social media platform. https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Facebook Custom Audiences
We use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our websites. https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
How long will cookies remain on my computer or mobile device?
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device. See the section below on how to control cookies for more information on removing them before they expire.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 44) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 48), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11).
- in Firefox (version 44), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies".
- in Chrome (version 48), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Lean Mean Marketing Machines Ltd.
We are registered at 6/8 Sukhumvit Soi 103/1, Bang Na, Bangkok, Thailand, 10260.
You can contact us by email using: firstname.lastname@example.org